Web Developer/Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Responsible for working with Web Developer Lead and Marketing Managers to analyze, design, develop and implement creative and effective internet marketing strategies. This includes but is not limited to: posting/updating events and information on the appropriate websites, email campaigns, converting images/video for use on websites, creating images, researching and developing internet options and opportunities, identifying solutions to issues that arise, staying abreast of technology, maintaining SEO and developing new websites as needed. Additionally, the Web Developer/Graphic Designer will assist in corporate identity packages, logo development, trade and consumer ads, brochures, direct mailers, point-of-purchase, billboard, digital imaging, web campaign imagery and presentations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Requires an Associate Degree in Web Development and 1-year of experience in Website Development, and experience in Graphic Design.
2. Minimum of 1-year work experience/experience building responsive websites.
3. Ability to work on a PC and be knowledgeable in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, PHP, Java Script and WordPress.
4. Interpersonal skills required in maintaining positive customer relations with clients, local business representatives and a variety of company personnel when developing programs and promotional material.
5. Ability to read, understand, and implement information contained in general electronic media-related periodicals, user manuals, and other written forms of instruction.