Marketing Manager (Full-time)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Manage all aspects of the marketing process by performing duties with confidence, insight, expertise and creativity. Develops a marketing plan based on the defined budget, negotiates/buys media schedules, creates promotional plans and oversees the development and final execution of all materials. Develops and executes strategies such as grass roots marketing, digital media, signage, collateral, traditional media, social media, outdoor, etc.
Responsible for continually looking for opportunities that positively affect the event/business unit they are assigned and help increase sales. The marketing manager may also be asked to work on additional projects and duties to insure the long term success and growth of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of advertising and promotion at a level normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising & sales, promotion or related field.
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in marketing management, media buying and or digital marketing.
- Experience in managing digital efforts including but not limited to Retargeting, AdRoll, Google, AdWords, Google AdDisplay, Google Analytics, GeoFencing, social media and analytics, etc.
- Analytical ability to accurately budget and finalize advertising settlements.
- Experience with Trello is preferred.
Interested candidates must send application, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.