PMI Entertainment group is looking for an individual to be held accountable for the financial operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reporting and financial results. This candidate will ensure that results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and standards.
Demonstrates and embodies the PMI Entertainment Group Culture and Customer Service values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of accounting, financial practices at a level normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration . A CPA, CMA certification or MBA is preferred.
2. Approximately eight to ten years senior level experience is needed in order to gain a full understanding of financial theories, techniques and methodology as well as managerial responsibilities.
3. Analytical skills necessary in order to develop and interpret financial reports and projections.
4. Interpersonal skills required in order to make written and verbal formal presentations to co-workers. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel. Must be able to lead, motivate and mentor department staff.
5. Must pay close attention to detail when auditing and reviewing financial records and reports.
6. Previous experience utilizing Great Plains is preferred.