Graphic Designer (part-time)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for developing and implementing creative and effective marketing materials as needed for all the various business units of PMI Entertainment Group; Green Bay Gamblers; Meyer Theatre; Expo & Events; Food & Beverage; Ticket Star, etc. This includes, but is not limited to concept development, logo development, trade and consumer ads, website ad design, brochures, direct mailers, point-of-purchase, and billboard.
This position also serves as backup to the Marketing Managers as it relates to Marketing coordination, media solicitation and purchase, research, plan development, and project management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Requires a minimum of an Associate Degree in Graphic/Design or currently working toward a degree. Experience is a plus.
- Having marketing course work/experience is a plus; media buying, social media content management, marketing plan development, etc.
- Display knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to work on a PC and be knowledgeable of Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design. Also able to work in Excel and Word.
- Interpersonal skills required in maintaining positive customer relations with clients, local business representatives and a variety of Company personnel when developing materials.
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Instructions for Applicant – Please submit application, resume, and examples of your work or include a website address with your portfolio. Please also include your salary expectations on the application.