"Nobody does all of the aspects of running a facility like we do."
We are a full service management company providing comprehensive services to the venues we are involved with. We are one of the few operators in the industry that provides everything necessary to run a venue. We book the entertainment, we have our own food & beverage department, we own a ticketing company (Ticket Star), we produce events with our event production team, we have a full service marketing department, and we sell sponsorships.
Specifically, we execute the following:
- Maximize facility usage with efficient and sustainable mix of events
- Establish and maintain relationships with major touring companies and show promoters
- Produce and create shows, trade shows and special events
- Negotiate contracts with promoters, manage sporting events, and sell sponsorships
- Manage, market and operate sports teams as well as building tenants
- Understand the profitability of events and maximize the bottom line based on our experience in managing public facilities
- Market our venues through a variety of relationships and target the appropriate media for each event
- Provide risk management to maintain safety while minimizing liability
- Strive to maximize revenue and economic impact while minimizing the expense and liability of our venues
In addition to managing the relationships of our sports tenants, we also own one of the teams – Green Bay Gamblers Hockey. The 2010 Anderson Cup and Clark Cup champions play in the United States Hockey League (USHL). These young players go on to play Division I college hockey and in the NHL. Our company has owned and managed this premier hockey franchise for more than 15 years.
We have the expertise in a wide variety of disciplines and can offer services to our sports tenants that other venues cannot. Green Bay Phoenix Men’s Basketball, Green Bay Blizzard Professional Indoor Football, WIAA Girls State Volleyball and State Basketball all call the Resch Center home. This full service approach results in success both on and off the playing field, mutually beneficial relationships with the team and an entertaining fan experience. We provide strategic assessment and execution that keeps sporting events a major part of our entertainment offering and sporting fans happy with the diversity they are offered.
Food & Beverage
We operate a full service concession and catering department. In addition to providing food & beverage service to the events at our venues, we have provided food service to outlying venues and outdoor events for more than 25 years.
We own and operate The Catering Company, a vital part of our venue management service. We can prepare something like breakfast, lunch or dinner for Bon Jovi’s tour while at the same time provide food and beverage for luxury suite owners during the concert. The Catering Company can also host a Packers tailgate party on the plaza in front of the Resch Center or do business lunches, wedding receptions, and banquets for all sizes. The Catering Company is another example of what makes our company unique in this industry.
The Catering Company
Ticket Star is a full service regional ticketing company that we have owned and operated since 1992. Ticket Star sells tickets for leading venues, teams and events throughout Wisconsin. Due to the diversity of events it sells, our ticketing company has become a leading online destination for Northeastern Wisconsin entertainment.
Ticket Star is the official ticketing company of the Resch Center, Weidner Center, Meyer Theatre, Ashwaubenon Performing Arts Center and the Menominee Nation Arena in Oshkosh. We are committed to technology, customer analysis and a service-oriented front line staff. That allows us to maximize sales and further increase our ability to take risk and elevate the level of entertainment we offer the community.
Consumer Events & Production
As mentioned before, we not only host events, we create them too! Our team of seasoned event producers has the expertise to develop and produce a wide variety of consumer/trade shows, outdoor festivals and more. Our signature events include Nicolet Bank Tall Ships® , The Wedding Show, Halloween Sweet Street, Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival, RV & Camping Expo, Boat Show, Home & Garden Show, and Pet Expo.
Another thing that makes us unique is our full service marketing department. Many companies like ours may have a marketing manager, but rarely do they have a staff to meet all of the needs of the events they host. Our entrepreneurial approach offers fully integrated marketing plans, public relations, media buying, digital/social media, graphic design, web design and sales tracking for any event and its audience.
Our company has more than 50 years of experience in booking and promoting family shows, sporting events and concerts. We have extensive contacts with agents, managers and promoters in the industry. We have proven success in maximizing event calendars. Many times we are the promoter and take sole risk on a concert to make sure it comes to one of our venues.
- The Resch Center is continually ranked by Venue Today as one of the most successful buildings of its size in the world for gross revenues
- The Resch Center has been cited as Tour Guide Magazine’s 2004 Best New Venue and was ranked by Pollstar as one of the 2007 top 100 buildings in the world
- In 2011, we promoted the first major concert in Lambeau Field, bringing the national spotlight to Green Bay with a sold out crowd of 45,000 and again promoted a major concert at Lambeau in 2015 with a sold out crowd of more than 50,000 fans
We have a dedicated sponsorship sales staff. Our team secures hundreds of thousands of dollars for naming rights, venue premium seating, signs and event sponsorships annually. The Resch Center offers businesses a platform to market their product/service to over a million people a year. In addition, because the events at the complex are so diverse, businesses have the unique ability to segment their messaging based on the event, helping increase the return on investment of their sponsorship dollars.